Graffiti Spirits Group are an independently owned cocktail bar and restaurant company based in Liverpool. Over the last 9 years, we have been integral to Liverpool’s transforming nightlife, creating some of the city’s most unique and award-winning venues.
We are all about passion and personality… As a young, vibrant business, our brand is about having fun and our culture reflects this.
With some exciting new ventures approaching and expansion plans in place we are looking to put a solid structure within our core team.
The successful candidate will be passionate about guest service, have excellent communication skills, enjoy working within a team and be an ambassador for GSG.
- To follow up on all enquires in a timely manner to maintain conversion levels.
- Responsible for preparing, sending and ensuring signed Booking Agreements are in place for all internal bookings and events.
- To offer and conduct show-rounds to the agreed standard.
- Preparing events lists and being present at all managers meetings.
- To adhere to diary management principles and policies in place.
- Hosting and co-ordinating bookings, functions and events operationally, alongside the venue’s management, bar and waiting team.
- Working closely with Marketing department and GMs
- To seek out further opportunities to up-sell products both at initial stages and at final details.
- To be part of a sales culture environment which identifies opportunities to maximize sales.
- Attend external events to network for potential new clients.
- To partake in sales initiatives as required
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least two years’ experience in a booking/sales role.
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to communicate to staff of all levels, appraise and manage a team whilst working under pressure.
- Must be organised and efficient in your work and available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience and confident in attending external networking events
- Self-reliant with the drive and determination to succeed & achieve high personal standards.
This is an exciting opportunity and room for the role to grow the role within the company as we open more venues.
Full driving licence is preferred but not essential.
Full company training will be given.